UT Freight Services is?one of ?leaders in providing technology-driven logistics and promotions management solutions to retailers, wholesalers, and manufacturers in the consumer goods and healthcare markets.We understand well that you want to keep your products flowing smoothly and economically through your transportation, warehouses and 3PL logistics channels while keeping your customers satisfied.
We'll compare your company's costs, operations, and services against industry benchmarks to find the segments of your business that should be improved. We'll use geographic mapping software to obtain a visual depiction of your company's product distribution flows and we'll prepare models that calculate what your expected logistics costs should be under varying scenarios. We'll also prepare a strategic plan for improving your operations, which will include projections of the savings and service benefits to be realized when the plan is implemented.
Following your approval of the plan, we'll begin working to implement positive changes to produce the expected benefits, and we'll monitor the performance of your newly streamlined operations to make sure your company stays on track.
UT Freight Services is aimed at?providing excellent operational execution and information intelligence tools and insight,by combining state-of-the-art technology, analysis and execution, we minimize for our clients the negative financial impact associated with returns and inefficient supply chain processes.These? logistics?solutions provide the foundation for fostering collaboration between our clients and their trading partners to yield results that improve the overall supply chain by offering :
- * Operationally-proven application packages
- * Fully integrated EDI / ASN / UCC 128 Labels
- * EDI with Internet Connectivity.
- * Enhanced Inbound / Outbound Mapping
- * Real-time receiving, RF wave picking, tracking by serial numbers, pallet IDs
- * Physical Inventory and Cycle Counts with RF
- * In-Transit receiving via RF with discrepancy update and reconciliation
- * Extensive management reporting on a demand and scheduled basis.
- * WEB based inquiry of Orders, Receipts, Stock Balances, On-line Order Entry, Transportation and Report Scheduling